KONE redefines the mobility experience with new features in lifts and unlimited connectivity powered by the KONE Digital Platform. For the first time ever, the platform is integrated in eSMART’s Smart Home system – the first such integration, connecting lifts with the eSMART touchscreen.
The two companies are joining forces to offer residents a high level of service, living comfort and safety. When a visitor arrives at the entrance of the building, the resident opens the door via the intercom system. At the same time, the lift is automatically called to the ground floor to take the visitor to the destination floor without having to press any button. When leaving home, with a click of a button on the eSMART touchscreen, the shutters close, the lights switch off – and the lift gets called. It’s also a turnkey solution for builders and developers, who benefit from a KONE project manager and reduce costs for installing intercoms.
Highlights of the eSMART-KONE solution :
- Video call from the entrance of the building
- Automatic sending of the lift to the ground floor when the door is opened to welcome the visitors.
- Mode “Leaving flat”, calling the lift to the resident’s floor
- Identical functionalities on touchscreen and mobile application with eSMART-live
- Time saving for the agent
- Instant update of resident’s names on the intercom
- Remote management of digtal key delivery
In a first residential project L’ilô in Belmont-sur-Lausanne (Switzerland), eSMART connects numerous components such as lighting, heating and shutters via the electrical network using micro-modules. In addition, eSMART integrates seven KONE MonoSpace 300 DX lifts into the building control system: lifts with integrated connectivity (www.kone.ch).
Read the press release
L’ilô project at a glance :