Bern-Bümpliz has grown considerably in recent years and is one of the most popular residential areas in the greater Bern area. In the new RONDO building project, in which eSMART is participating, 54 rental flats will be built by October 2023. The striking round RONDO building offers unusual floor plans for individual living: depending on requirements, there is a choice of 2.5-, 3.5-, 4.5-room flats or even a 5.5-room duplex flat with a large roof terrace.
All flats have a loggia (ground floor) or a large balcony with electric blinds. Residents will be able to control their energy consumption with the eSMART touchscreen and all the following eSMART-building functions:
- Videophone for secure access control
- Independent room heating control in compliance with building regulations
- “Holiday mode” to lower the temperature to a minimum and readjust it on the day of your return
- Display and monitoring of energy consumption for residents (heating, hot water)
- Internet service centre for property management (sending messages and recording heating and hot water consumption for the service charge statement) in compliance with DIFC & DIFEC regulations
- Free smartphone application for remote control (Android, Apple)
- Social and community link (management and caretaker information, weather forecasts, etc.)
- Free Cooling: Control of Apartment Cooling in Summer
- Energy Metering for Common Areas
- Access to Home Automation (lighting, blinds, controlled outlets) at tenant’s discretion and low cost (add eSMART modules)
If you would like more information about this project and to explore our solution, please contact eSMART.
Source : https://www.rondo-bern.ch